What is the perfect way to show that with a little girl? Selecting a diaper bag pink, of course! Fathers do not mind wearing pink so if they do for their newborn baby. It 'the first example of how they are wrapped around your finger in the future. Although this sounds intuitive, it was not an easy choice for me!
Raised in a family of girls to prove I spent my childhood and adolescence that I was not a "girly-girl." I playedBaseball drove a hot car, changed my own oil, and dressed in black, when possible. Even though my mother has always tried to get me dressed in pastel, I assured her that it was too cold to dress like Barbie.
When I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I thought that I would never rose. I decorated her nursery in sage and lavender. I went out of their way to baby clothing in unusual colors and interesting combinations that were different than any other to find. Then Emma was born. E ' It seemed that every gift I received was pink, and I had no choice you've got in pretty clothes to dress them.
To my surprise, I liked it! He looked adorable, and all of a sudden I can not get enough. Not only is she dressed in pink, I started to color and wear, and was surprised that suits my complexion and my style in a way that I never suspected. My mother was right! I was pretty in pink.
I also began to find a diaper pink> Pocket. Not ready, kittens and rabbits carry around, I discovered a line of diaper bags that are handmade elegant and refined. Hot pink stripes. Pink and brown pattern. Black with pink shades. These were attractive enough to maintain a portfolio! Excited, I bought several and play with them, my mood and activity.
My current favorite is the pink bag purse by JP Lizzy Clara. This has enough space for me, all the items I need to wear, butis still small enough that they often wear as a purse when I'm without my girls. Another reason is the Anne-bag, a handmade bag from my shop, the boutique shopping. Although I have not bought, I am very tempted by the big sleepover Pink Sock Monkey bag by another seamstress.
I discovered that I like the pockets femininity, versatility and creativity of these designers and handmade diapers. Contain art, elegance andFeatures a "must-have parenting tool. Although accessorize with these bags are practical, efficient and well trained. I can not imagine a child without one of them!
I still love baseball. I still love black for a night with my husband to get dressed. The machine is hot, unfortunately, has been replaced by an SUV with car seats, and I do not change my oil in different years. But I could. Now I know that pink is just another way of expressing who they are, isand no one stereotype me. Not me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment